Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parts i need. please send PMs

2006 monster 620

Front brake master cylinder
front brake lever
front brake resevoir
right hand controls (kill switch and ignition)
lower cowl
New throttle grip and assembly
new stock gauges (or aftermarket, i dont know anything about them)

·
Registered
98 Posts
How bad are the gauges? Is just the case mashed up or is the whole thing done for?

IF the insides can be salvaged, I have a decent casing for you. If not, you'll need a new virgin one from the dealer (about $250)

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
I have a real nice gauge set from my 02 900S.i.e. that would work on there, $199, did you find all the other parts yet?

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Wizzer said:
I have a real nice gauge set from my 02 900S.i.e. that would work on there, $199, did you find all the other parts yet?
are the gauges already coded to a ecu and keys?

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
If you have the original keys with your ecu in the bike, the gauges should go in and light up/start your bike. They have whenever I tried. The problem I find is the key and ecu always need to be matched. There is a system of turning the ignition on/off and re-setting even an ecu , but you need the red key, black key to switch every 20 seconds. Look on the tech page I will post information as given to me by DUC SHOP.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Wizzer said:
If you have the original keys with your ecu in the bike, the gauges should go in and light up/start your bike. They have whenever I tried. The problem I find is the key and ecu always need to be matched. There is a system of turning the ignition on/off and re-setting even an ecu , but you need the red key, black key to switch every 20 seconds. Look on the tech page I will post information as given to me by DUC SHOP.
if this works, there will be a lot of other people you'll be helping [thumbsup]
MM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts