Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there,
only 7 days till my departure for florida (and 2 till vacation!)...... leaving on the 27th,should be in st-augustine on the 29th,leave the truck and trailer there and ride all the way to Miami with the gear......hope to be there on the 30th...maybe on the 29th...
Are you telling me it's raining like hell over there? hey i'll bring back the sunshine....
Hope some of you will still be up for a ride while i'm there.....
anything special happening on new year's eve?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm in Saint Augustine if ya'll need anything drop me a line.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was amazing....2000k in 5 days.....i'm proud of myself,my bike and my bum!!
specially that the bike got sick coming out of key west....started leaking oil.....it was supposed to have been fixed but i guess the mechanic misjudged the problem or didin't want to look further....anyways the only oil I could find at the little garage was 10-40 oil.....
made it from just out of the keys to melbourne (with a 21/2 hour traffic jam on the 95 in miami) on the same day and the next morning from melbourne to st-augustine with that oil.Even stopped in Daytona to spin it on the beach...
I'm trying to post pictures but even just one it says it's too big (and it's jpeg) can't figure out how to do it......
wish I could of met some of you guys but without internet kinda hard to keep contact..(I tried really hard to find an internet café but with no luck)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts