Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had discussed a group of us going to this school so I thought I would post up the info.

http://www.cornerspeed.net/schedule.html

Notice that there is a level 1 school at Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw as well, which might be a much closer trek for many of us than VIR.
Unfortunately, that date (April 13th) is not on a weekend, but on a Friday. There is also a Mid Atlantic Ducati event at VIR on April 9,10 but I am not certain what club that is, how you get invited, and if there is any instruction, or if it is just a Ducati track event backed by Cornerspeed.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So is that a school or just a track day/days?

I know that when this was first brought up, there were a few of us who were interested in attending a cornerspeed school...myself included.

Is there anyone else still wanting to attend the school?

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
hello all. The MAD VIR trackday is hosted for MAD by Cornerspeed. It is less structered than a typical Cornerspeed school. For beginner there would be no noticable difference, all the class room instruction and track instruction will be given. It is possible to recieve more track instruction during the MAD event since so many of the people will fade out of the instruction as the day goes on. Of course it is also nice to have so many DMLers there as well. Several DML CAMers will be attending as many are members of both clubs. Hope to see some of you there and if you need any more info go to www.mad-ducati.com.

Eric

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
eettare said:
hello all. The MAD VIR trackday is hosted for MAD by Cornerspeed. It is less structered than a typical Cornerspeed school. For beginner there would be no noticable difference, all the class room instruction and track instruction will be given. It is possible to recieve more track instruction during the MAD event since so many of the people will fade out of the instruction as the day goes on. Of course it is also nice to have so many DMLers there as well. Several DML CAMers will be attending as many are members of both clubs. Hope to see some of you there and if you need any more info go to www.mad-ducati.com.

Eric
Thanks Eric, that was exactly the information I was looking for. Looks like I will try to make it to this one.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
many of the MAD and CAM guys are getting suites above the garages and getting a garage to split (they arent cheap). If any of you want to get in on the garages just drop $20 down to join MAD. There are several members from the carolinas and as far north as PA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts