Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know which corbin seats might fit an s4r ? They dont list the s4r or the s4 for that matter--I know some s4 owners have put corbins on.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
I went the Sargent route and am very satisfied. I don't know if they make one for the S4R yet though. The main reason I went with Sargent over Corbin was the hidden storage container.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
AFAIK, all '02 and later Monsters, as well as S4 and S4R, use the same seat.

Possibly you can do a check-fit by swapping seats with another Monster owner?

O

·
0 Posts
I went with Sargent over Corbin was the hidden storage container.
i also have a new sargent seat and the container under the seat was the selling point . i can't see why the S4 seat would be any different than the S4Rs seat

·
Registered
400 Posts
I've got a new Sargent on my Duc and it is very comfortable. Plus, it's much more roomy than stock (no more riding with the jewels slammed into the tank ;)). It has a trick looking seat pan and the storage cannister is a bonus. Highly recommended! 8)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK you guys talked me into it---I just ordered the Sargent seat. My ass will thank you later ;)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK you guys talked me into it---I just ordered the Sargent seat. My ass will thank you later ;)
I wondered what the censor would substitute for "my a$s ". How did it come up with "I disagree " ?
:)

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Something along the lines of:

Pedestrian:" Hey, that's a cool bike you got there. Is that a Suzuki?"

Duc Rider: "My @$$, this is a Ducati!"

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
ANY aftermarket seat is good IMO. I sat on a stock seat again this week and even just sitting on it while parked is torture. I'm not sure how I ever rode with the stock seat at this point..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts