Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Corbin Seat for the carb monsters (pre-2000). $185 shipped
I can send pictures if you are interested. Great condittion, with a few lines on each side of the saddle where you sit from wear over the years. small bar imprint from the rear seat cowel.

I also have a set of OEM monster mirrors (round) for $35.00 shipped
Great condition, a little paint mark on rear of one, looks like it came from factory like that. minor scuffs, nothing out of the ordinary.

I have a set of ebay mirrors that fit and look cool but I did not like them much, they have a blue tint, and they are pointed. I will ship them with the round mirrors for another 20.00, they cost me $40 a month or so ago, I had them on my bike for about a month. They are in like new condition.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Corbin Seat & Mirrors - Reduced

Bump...
I have a Corbin Seat for the carb monsters (pre-2000). $175 shipped
I can send pictures if you are interested. Great condittion, with a few lines on each side of the saddle where you sit from wear over the years. small bar imprint from the rear seat cowel.

I also have a set of OEM monster mirrors (round) for $30.00 shipped
Great condition, a little paint mark on rear of one, looks like it came from factory like that. minor scuffs, nothing out of the ordinary.

I have a set of ebay mirrors that fit and look cool but I did not like them much, they have a blue tint, and they are pointed. I will ship them with the round mirrors for another 20.00, they cost me $40 a month or so ago, I had them on my bike for about a month. They are in like new condition.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seat stil avalible

Mirrors sold. I still have the seat.

I have a Corbin Seat for the carb monsters (pre-2000). $175 shipped

I have a set of ebay mirrors that fit and look cool but I did not like them much, they have a blue tint, and they are pointed. they cost me $40 a month or so ago, I had them on my bike for about a month. They are in like new condition. $25.00 shipped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts