Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My first Ducati/Monster will be on route tomorrow from chi-town to NC. I think one of my first mods will be a replacement seat. Any comments on either the Corbin or the Sargent?

Thanks,

·
Registered
477 Posts

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
I have Corbin. If I were to do it again, I would probably go with Sargent, because they're lighter and have some storage space.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx for the link to the thread..didn't find it here in Acc and Mods... Yeah, I'm leaning towards the Sargent...hoping to find a good deal on Ebay or somewhere else.

N

·
0 Posts
Corbin has the seat for monster on sale now. Check there website. That is what made up my mind. Plus the Corbin has a little dent for the pass. were the sargent has a slope backwards. My Corbin is all black with the Itialian flag on both sides. Should be here soon. Anything has to be better than stock

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would go for the Sargent. I have a corbin on my bike and it feels great until I hit the 150 or so mile mark. Then it starts to get uncomfortable. Maybe I have a defective one? Or maybe my butt's just boney...who knows ::)? The storage space on the Sargent also seems like something nice to have (you can only fit so much in your jacket pockets ;) )

:)
Mary

·
Registered
783 Posts
I would have to say Seargent. They have the neat storage pod underneath.

N

·
0 Posts
I laid awake many nights wondering what I would do with out the tool kit that is under my seat, what a joke that thing is. My thought is if I cannot fix it with my multi-tool that is what AAA is for. Wallet, cell phone, multi tool fit fine in my jacket pockets.

M

·
0 Posts
DML members get 10% off on Sargent seats at Motowheels.

Sign up on the front page of the "Products" section as a DML member for passwords.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I HAD THE SAME QUESTIONS??? AFTER I TRIED TO FIND A DUCATI PREFORMACE SEAT(BACK ORDERED FROM THE MOTHER LAND FOR YEARS??)I WENT WITH THE SARGENT AND IT'S GREAT.LOOKS GREAT,FITS GREAT AND MORE IMPORTANTLY AFTER A 250 MILE RIDE FEELS GREAT.I VOTE TWO CHEEKS UP FOR SARGENT....

N

·
0 Posts
:mad:I just go my corbin in yesterday at work. Looked great. Got it home and what do you know it DOES NOT FIT RIGHT. On the left it is tight on the tank and on the right there is about a 4mm gap. This from a company that clames to have a better fitment than stock. I am gonna play with it tonight cause I did not have much time yesterday and then call the factory. This should no be nessary with a $300 seat. :( :mad: I

N

·
0 Posts
viper38, how was the fit? My new one tight on one side of the take and like a 5-10mm gap on the other. I called Corbin and they want me to take pic of the seat on the bike and if it is off they will start a new one right away and send a tech out to pick the old one up. If it is not resoved this time I sending the bastard back and getting a sarget.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts