Registered
8,324 Posts
I've tried some of their products. :mad:

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Btrthnezr3 said:
^^^^To no avail?
I don't like to bad mouth because I'm fully aware it could be my fault. I tried a particular product. I could not get it to work. I even spoke to a rep. He stopped repping the stuff because regardless of the problem it was never the product, always the customer.

The product I bought was $240 for a pint freight included. That is a LOT of money. It should spray itself for that price. :p

The stuff looks good, and perhaps their other products are OK. I'll stick with HOK if I need a candy or similar product. I have a bad taste in my mouth.

As always....................YMMV.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wich one did you have bad a bad experience with? the stuff is real expensive but looks real cool if it actually does what its supposed to. i wonder if the rattle can version is any good

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Mirra-Chrome. I couldn't get it to look like chrome. It always looked like aluminum after it was cleared. I also was not impressed with the adhesionof the clear
Like I said, it could have been me. I tried all their suggestions with no satisfactory result.

The spray can products look like a good idea. It's actually an activated product in a rattle can. From my experience urethanes need to be atomized really well to flow properly and not run. Why don't you try one and if it works I'll consider selling my $400 Iwata. ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts