Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so since "cookie" scolded poke for trying to go off subject in the IMS thread, I started a new one.

There was a reference made to "new man" yet a quick dodge of the follow up query.....

Discuss openly and allow the rumors to fly freely please.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duhhhhhh.... (wow, that lacks context with no sound)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
coolasice said:
duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duhhhhhh.... (wow, that lacks context with no sound)
AAAHHHH I think I understand without the background music, interesting wouldn't have predicted it.

·
Registered
473 Posts
At least the attention is off my (apparently) very fine ass.

And if you were still around, perhaps you wouldn't have to resort to a message board.

(just kidding, B-dubs)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cookie said:
At least the attention is off my (apparently) very fine ass.

And if you were still around, perhaps you wouldn't have to resort to a message board.

(just kidding, B-dubs)
What makes you think we quit paying attention to your ass????

·
Registered
473 Posts
So much for playing detective, Brett. Here I thought you were trying to find out about the new man that's helping me service the copier...

N

·
0 Posts
The tears that must be being shed right now to know that the wonderfully amazing and oh so beautiful Cookie isn't available.

My dreams are ruined :'(

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ducati culture said:
Ok yea... Cookie and I are a item so now what.... Ya wanna ride on the back of my bike too [laugh]
Well, since mine is sold now, I may take you up on that offer.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I think there is an ancient Chinese proverb that says: "It is better to ride on the back of ones bike than it is to 'service ones copier'".....as if I knew anyone on this thread....someday.

Merry Christmas!

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
roflmao. funny thread, and i have no idea who the "copier service man" might be. ;D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts