Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally received my arrow Ti full system and was ampted to put it on. As I was installing I noticed that the inside of the pipes had a bit of metal shavings. Is this enough of an issue that I should uninstall and blow them out with compressed air or will they blow out when I fire the bike up???

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
Don't worry about it, you'll blow them out as soon as you hit the start button. Have one of your freinds stand behind the bike for a laugh.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Norm said:
Don't worry about it, you'll blow them out as soon as you hit the start button. Have one of your freinds stand behind the bike for a laugh.
[laugh] [laugh]

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
When I installed my Zards there was some packing popcorn in ends of the pipes. Just as I started it up for the first time my next door neighbor came in the garage. The look on his face when the popcorn showered him was priceless.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] Sick!! Now all I have to do is find someone to tell me how it sounds from the back when I fire it up....thanks a million

-another mind at ease...for now.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hey I need a frame sandblasted and I am too cheap too spend the $50.00.Can I come over and drop some sand in your pipes and then sit my frame behind them? Pleeeeeeease? [laugh]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts