Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I'm getting ready to do put an SBK front end on and I'm looking to part ways with my current setup.
It has:
Nissin Radial clutch Master w/res
Nissin Radial brake Master w/res
dual 4pot tokico radial calipers w/lines and pads
GSX-R 1000 50/54mm forks with Matris F05R Internals. (internals by themselves retail for $1475.00)

All in good condition, brake pads in good condition

Info on fork Internals here:
http://www.motoworld.com.sg/detail.php?pid=900

monstermash had the same internals if he (or the bike's new owner) would like to add their .02 on the quality

PICS HERE: http://gallery.me.com/afakhori/#100452

looking for about 850 for the entire setup......obo

Change your whole front end! no need to run around sourcing parts :) shoot me an offer! dont let these parts sit on a shelf

·
Registered
215 Posts
okay. i just said too much cause i found the thread where monstermash is selling his and saw his asking price.

5 or 6? i know, don't laugh

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
I can't load the pic page and I'm a little ignorant concerning this swap, so excuse any dumb questions.

Does this include the triples? What is the handlebar setup (must use clip-ons?) I have an 02 Monster 620 dark, do i need extra parts to make this fit? Will my current wheel/axle combo work?

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't load the pic page and I'm a little ignorant concerning this swap, so excuse any dumb questions.

Does this include the triples? What is the handlebar setup (must use clip-ons?) I have an 02 Monster 620 dark, do i need extra parts to make this fit? Will my current wheel/axle combo work?
It does not include the triples, but those can be found pretty cheap on ebay (i used mine for my superbike conversion). Clip ons are needed. I've got a set of LSL replicas that I was going to sell separately, but we could work something out if you bought the front end, and as far as I know your wheel and axle should be fine, but you'll want to double check that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts