Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I had a few questions about the competition werkes tail chop kit. I have done searches here and it seems that everyone believes it to be good quality and very easy to install. This seems to be exactly what I want and I also like the look of it. It would seem it also uses the stock equipment from the bike (i.e turn signals).

My questions are about the wiring and if it requires any cutting of the frame? Basically I am just wanting to know if it requires a large amount of wiring or any cutting or fabrication? Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks good, quality is good, reuses stock signals, no wire cutting or fabrication, but the instructions suck and the install can be a bit tedious.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Unless you're a complete 'tard the compwerks tail kit is a snap to install. Take the parts to a local powder coat shop before installation. It was the first mod I did to my 696 and it took me about an hour in a poorly lit garage.

·
Registered
2 Posts
im looking at getting this kit for my s4r. i am a bit concerned that my termis (double barralled on right side) will stick out to far and look a bit strange.

Does anyone have any thoughts or pics??

Thanks

Andrew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts