Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if you won a free custom paint job what would you choose......?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
So if you won a free hand job what would you do......?
Is that like going to Disney World?
seriously I would have to go with something with flames on it or something VERY different from the other colors. Like a green, blue, dark purple. Something that makes it stand out.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Grey pearl essance ghost flames on a dark charcoal tank w/ a retro (sorry Kevin) Ducati logo. The whole now you see it, now you don't. I would want the frame powdercoated red to match the wheels.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I like the dark color scheme .. not sure what I'd go with. Nothing flashy though - something quietly beautiful. Probably another flat color. I like flames - just not on my Duc.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay well speakin of Hawaii, I am doing a surf board influenced paint on da monster hopefully in the winter.......will post pic ideas soon.....

Aloha,

k.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I would want one of those expensive paint jobs that change color in certain light. Bluish to violet or Gothic Blood red.

Proves that you can take the girl out of the goth clothes but you can't take the gothic mentality out of the girl.

·
Registered
223 Posts
okay well speakin of Hawaii, I am doing a surf board influenced paint on da monster hopefully in the winter.......will post pic ideas soon.....

Aloha,

k.
sounds......hmmmmm......scary?!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh it will be, plus add the skull and crossbones.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts