Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hesitate to call it a windshield but I wasn't sure what else to call it. I'm looking at buying a 2009 696 (not sure new or used yet) and have a question. Some of the pictures I see there is a color-matched windshield cover above the headlight around the instrument panel. Other pictures it just looks like the instrument panel (black) without the small windshield. Was that an accessory?

Thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
the standard small windscreen came with the bike in north america in 2009. in europe i think it was an accessory. 2010 all bikes come with the windscreen. it can be easily removed, and most people remove it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the standard small windscreen came with the bike in north america in 2009. in europe i think it was an accessory. 2010 all bikes come with the windscreen. it can be easily removed, and most people remove it.
interesting. i was looking at a used one here in north america and it didn't have it. he may have removed it. just curious, not a big deal. on the red ones i tend to like the color-matched windscreen. on the white ones i think i like without.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts