Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
went out for a little ride yesterday to fill up the tank before i put my girl away for the winter. and i must say it was mighty cold, i think temp was about 40F... even w/ my snowboarding gear on wind was some cold was still gettin through the layers. :) but getting a chance to ride one last time was worth it.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I took my baby out yesterday too. I only went about 2 blocks and was freezing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed we get one good 55+ day this season. I'd really hate to not get another ride til next spring.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
I rode dread to work this morning; It was cold as shyte at
4 AM! But this afternoon it was a'ight. I had my leather gloves on and a sweaster under my usual riding jacket. I know it's gonna rain tomorrow so there's no possiblity but I'm gonna ride as long as I can hack it. I love riding no matter what.

Hope you guys will show up for the Toys for Tots event on Sunday 12/5/03. I'm trying to get as many events for us to do to keep the unity, you know? Plus this woman from DOC just e-mailed for updates so I'm building as much as I can.

What do you think about emblems? I got no feedback before.
I saw a shop in Naperville yesterday that does embroidery but I need some feedback before i go any further.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
I didnt see the one jason made if you got it ruben mail it to me and ill check it out ok?

i was close to riding yesterday also but i had too much crap to do but maybe this week i will throw the carharrts on and take her for a spin. if it is not snowing for the toys for tots run im there brother.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts