Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so with this super cold weather, i have been going through quite a bit of coffee. [cheeky] now i am just about out of my last pound of coffee, so what is everyone else drinking? flavors and brands welcome!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I'm drinkin' a lot of coffee lately, too. I usually drink about 1 pot (12 cups) of brewed coffee daily.

However, due to my heavy consumption habits, we usually just buy cans of Maxwell House French Roast. If I want a treat, I get a pound or two of Sumatra from Caribou.

Mostly, though, I'm choosing quantity over quality. [laugh]

·
Registered
222 Posts
At home I'm a Peet's gal, and I mail order it from the roaster in Californina (which makes me a proud Peetnik) http://www.peets.com. I've also bought the big bags of Starbucks french roast from Costco, and those are pretty great also. In the office I have one of those pod coffee makers because my husband has never figured out how to use a coffee maker (seriously, I'm not kidding, he can't do anything technical that has more than 3 steps), and for that we prefer "Reunion Island" brand.

btw everyone, get a "northern lights latte" at Caribou until March 14, and they'll give a nickel to help us build the new Planetarium.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I get Kona coffee from Hawaii. Someone brings it to me and it's the best coffee on the planet! I don't know of anywhere that you can buy here. I've tried some stuff from the store that was called Kona but it was not even close to the real stuff. If you can get the real Kona brand, try it!
I used to buy Bob's Java coffee because the cans were really cool and some of their blends are decent. The cans are definitely collectible if you're a moto geek like me. They have a Fast By Ferracci blend that is actually sold on the FBF website.

·
Registered
289 Posts
You all got some rich tastes, I just drink whatever brand they got at the office. I mixed it with coffeemate french vanilla, and all is good.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i couldnt figure which to buy, so i got half a dozen different kinds in 2 oz. bags from the grocery store to help decide. my last was from caribou, called obsidian. very very dark and rich.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts