·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
i got my tix last week. [cheeky]

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought today was the first pre-sale ticket day? WTF!
At least I got my free Spin mag for a year :p

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
Tarik said:
I thought today was the first pre-sale ticket day? WTF!
At least I got my free Spin mag for a year :p
there was a super secret, exclusive, disounted pre-sale last week.

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
monstermike06 said:
If I miss Rage against the machine , I will be :( , where is everyone staying , is it already to late to book hotel stuff ?
i'm not sure how many people are going in your group, but my buddy says that the indian palms still has room packages.

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
i built the stages for coachella last year. The rumor then was that it was getting sold and moved to europe. Guess that was bullcrap. Im not a big fan of sweltering heat and overpriced water. so i wont be attending unless im building the stages again.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Uh.....someone around here needs a stage built for 'em.....perhaps, you can .....

[laugh]

·
Registered
454 Posts
At first i didnt get that. Then i did and i was like... awww..

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Is anyone doing a ride up there, I'm thinking about getting tickets for Sat and it would be great to set up a trip. Hi by the way, I havent really posted to much. :)

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
recondocfish said:
Is anyone doing a ride up there, I'm thinking about getting tickets for Sat and it would be great to set up a trip. Hi by the way, I havent really posted to much. :)
i rode my motorcycle out there a few years ago.. it's a really boring ride. and the windy sections are "blow you off the bike" windy.

ride if you must, but don't expect it to be "fun".

·
Registered
454 Posts
The way i took did not seem boring... if you go through anza borrego. it would have been great on my monster... rather than the 24' stakebed i was driving.

·
Registered
474 Posts
derby said:
i rode my motorcycle out there a few years ago..
I didn't think you actually really rode a motorcycle Derb? [cheeky]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts