Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Well you know I put the bike down yesterday. :-[ We know now that the break lever is bent pretty bad. My questions is, Is there any after market levers out there for the 695 or is it to new of a bike to do this?

I know I can get the OME parts for a price. Just wondering what other options are out there. May as well change both levers out.

Hoping the Arrows come in before the end of the week, Those will be sweet ;D

Thanks for any input on this.

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
The OEM levers are just plain nasty looking/feeling. Get yourself a pair of CRG levers, they look and feel the best. The reach is adjustable too. You'll have to fab something to over ride the clutch switch, or just disable it. Look for a solution here.
Since you have "coffin" style MC's, you'll need to order the ones with the 12mm pivot. Check'em out here on my bike (sorry, you can't really see them in the pic but it was the best I had).

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Replacement OEM type levels can be snagged for about $12 a pop, or I've seen $20 for a pair. Spend a couple minutes on ca-cycleworks site and you'll find them.

CRG levels are pretty posh, and slick. But that comes at a price. If your wallet is feling a bit thin they might not be a viable option. But if you've got the cash, they are hard to beat.

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
sonofthetis said:
Is it your bike I've seen on Lafayette near that bakery? [laugh]
very cool ride [thumbsup]
Yup, that'd be me! Anytime you're up for it, I'm always down for an after work ride, feel free to pm or stick a note on my bike when you see it!

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
sonofthetis said:
awesome, soon as I'm back on the road, I'll keep it in mind. They sell great truffles near your 695 [laugh]
Back on the road?! Don't tell me you put your bike away for the "winter". I'm convinced that winter is never going to come to our part of the world. Every weekend I ride I always says to myself - "Ok, this for sure is the last good weekend of weather so make it count", but I end up telling myelf that every weekend!

And yes, those truffles are good, in fact, you can't throw a rock in that neighborhood and not hit a place with awesome food. Next time you're in the area check out Dom's on Lafayette and Cleveland, hhmmm. [/end thread jack]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.