Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just installed the bezel that Clod made. Fantastic work, he even had a crystal for the alarm light. Couldn't be happier, thanks again Clod.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I made an extra one of these so if anybody is interested please let me know. Not sure if I will make any more so jump on it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I found the post regarding the bezel you made. I have a s2r 800 with a similar bezel. Do you still sell these? And is the glass included?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Clod,

Searching for a fix for my ducati monster 620 2002 dashboard i came across this post.
Do you still have any or making this bezels because i would like to buy one?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It unfortunately costs quite a bit to make these. I have been essentially giving them away just to help out. To much work on my part to keep doing that! To consider making them again it would have to be upwards of $100 each. The material alone is like $40 without any labor. Takes 7 hours to print and about 10 hours of sanding and painting. Not sure they are really worth the work but if somebody really wants one PM me.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I made a few cluster bezzels for my 620 Monster and have this one left over. If anybody is interested please let me know.

hey work. is that for the DIGITEK speedo or the magneti marelli speedo
can you share the file please. and thank you

1 - 19 of 19 Posts