Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know cyclecat sells spacers for their clipons but I was wondering if anybody konw where to get other/cheaper spacers? I think CC's are $20 if you buy their clipons but a little more $ if you don't, and I didn't. I am also suspicious that I will need more than 1 set so this seems like it might get expensive quickly.

On the same note, does anyone have spares they are willing to unload? Any info is great.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
I think CC's are $20 if you buy their clipons but a little more $ if you don't, and I didn't. I am also suspicious that I will need more than 1 set so this seems like it might get expensive quickly.
IRC, 1 set = spacers f both sides. Same 20$ price clipons or not, well spent & not expensive.

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Yup, the $20 gets you both sides. Hard to imagine a piece not made in China costing less than $20.

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh I realize its for both sides. I mean I suspect I will need 4 spacers total. Anyways it just seems like a lot to spend on spacers. I'm also damn cheap and tend to make things myself... don't have access to any milling equipment right now. I've even been debating forming my own out of jb weld.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts