Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a birthday coming up and I want to treat myself to some new bars. I want cycle cat clipon's and
their triple. Is this all i need to mount them?Or do i need anything else? I'm going under the triple. thanks

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
If your bike is otherwise stock Cycle Cat claims that everything you need is included in their kits.

Except... If you have coffin reservoirs, i.e. the square black ones, you will need the coffin reservoir adapters to space the reservoirs away from the bars a bit to clear the clamps.

If you have a non stock bike just call Chris at Cycle Cat and he'll set you up.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
yukio said:
I have a birthday coming up and I want to treat myself to some new bars. I want cycle cat clipon's and
their triple. Is this all i need to mount them?Or do i need anything else? I'm going under the triple. thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
yes as long as you have the round reservoirs. I have them and it is a pretty easy install but be aware that if you want the triple to fit flush on the forks you will have to raise the fork tubes about 1/4 inch.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya my bike is stock...so i have to get the coffins? I will definately email cyclecat for more info.
thanks guys....ohh and justin i love the pics...looks just like me hahaha

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
Justin Sain said:
Pish, poor, poor photochop alert. Look at that poor kids neck, you butchered him.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I just got my Cycle cat Clipons and Triple clamp and let me tell you they are damn nice. I can not wait to put them on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.