Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up all. I have a 2001 monster 750. I am planning on hooking it up with some clip- ons here soon and i need some advice on what to get/do. I don't have remote canisters on my bars.
Does anyone use and love cycle cat clip ons? If I were to get clip ons, would I have to relocate my brake fluid indicators/ get remote cans? Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
796 Posts
Re:  clip ons

Cylce cat are the best, mount them under the top triple and you can put them pretty darn low if you like.
The ones Herb showed are nice but a little to flimsy for me. One tip over and they would be snapped off like a twig.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Re:

The ones Herb showed are nice but a little to flimsy for me. One tip over and they would be snapped off like a twig.
Yeah, I agree, and living in the city, my bike seems to get tipped over a lot :-[ I looked at those Redlines and they're nice for the money, plus they're adjustable with the risers, but I went with the Vortex because you can replace the bars with stock tubing, and the clamps seem really stout. I'm still waiting for them...

Hey DTM, I need a new board, a 9'0" or so, want to shape one for me?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Re:  clip ons

I would but since your in SF and Im in Sandy eggo I think it would get really expensive with shipping and all. If you are gonna come down this way you can let me know about a month in advance and then I can have one ready for you.
Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts