Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
waqs wondering what options are out there for the S4? Would like to see pics as well as opinions?

Does anyone have or seen the Rizoma clip-ons?

S

·
0 Posts
depending on what kind of $$ you want to spend, you can also usually find the "ducati performance" bar risers that were marketted to the 2v monsters on eBay for a reasonable price. also, you could also try to track down the OEM bar risers off any pre '99 supersport. both of these are 50mm bore and mount under the top yoke.

that all said, the cyclecats are byfar the most adjustable and versitile. but pricey (you get what you pay for!)...

·
Registered
735 Posts
If I wasn't on the house buying budget, I would have went w/ the CycleCat setup. They are beautiful. I wanted to get away from the riser look of the stock setup also.

I agree w/ Strati though, the most economical way is to go w/ the Pre 99 SS clipons for less than $100 or pick up a set of 94-01 Monster DP clipons in the $200 range. I just picked up a pair of the DP Monster clipons to install to keep me sane this winter. Strati's site is a wonderful resource! ;D

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I've got the Cycle Cat adapters (the DRA-01s) and I'm using regular clip-ons that I bought from Moto Wheels. I think the combo runs about $280. If you sign up as a member you can save a few bucks.

I really like the set-up. I'll try to get pics up soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts