Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently layed my baby down and bent the stock bars. I took this event as an oppurtunity to start looking at clip ons but am completely clueless about how to start. I've looked at cycle cat, rizoma, road racing, etc... but I have never seen these on bikes in person nor tried out the riding position. Wondering if you guys could tell me of some clip ons that you think would fit on my 01 750 that you are pleased with and are reasonable. Also I like the look of the clip ons that mount on top of the triple, but would consider the ones that mount under the triple.
Thanks
Patrick

·
Premium Member
3,677 Posts
cycle cat's have the most thought and engineering put into them than any other clipon i've seen. i've got a set but have been lacking in the time to put them on.

:) chris

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
I like them Rizomaz

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, Thanks for the quick responses, I'll start looking at the cycle cats and rizomas a bit closer, we'll have to see if the bank allows them though. Thanks and any other opinions about clip ons and some reputable affordable places to buy them is greatly appreciated. :D

G

·
I just bought some cyclecats for my foggy through Chris Kelley at California Cycleworks. I would recommend shooting him an email. He has been very helpful.

G

·
I have cycle cats and they are great, so much adjustability. But at the track I did see a good alternative, they were Two Brothers Racing clip on's. Looked good great adjustments but I still think the Cycle Cats are the best on the market.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Do the '01's have the cast in bar holders? If so, you might want to hack those off or replace the triple clamp too. Something to think about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts