Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one want do a run up Clifton to Alpine on 10/21. The color will be changing. Let meet @ the O.T. on Greenfield Rd & US 60 on the south side of US 60 around 8:00

·
Registered
975 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
That is a long ride to do in one day. If you leave valley at 8:00 you will be getting back after dark. I still need to do this ride but I think it would be more fun to make a weekend out of it.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Change of plans... Sunday at 10 at the QT on Greenfield and US 60 Maybe just a Globe run through the Salt River.

·
Registered
183 Posts
The new bike is within 25miles of its first service so I guess if we go anywhere this weekend I'll have to take the slow pig.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Shek said:
The new bike is within 25miles of its first service so I guess if we go anywhere this weekend I'll have to take the slow pig.
Yeah I hate those slow 996's ::) [laugh]

I'd have figured that 600 mile point would have come and gone by now!

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Yarnell then into Prescott

Any one wants to ride up to Yarnell then into Prescott on Sun Oct 22. We are meeting at the Q.T. on T-Bird @ 1000

·
Registered
183 Posts
Holls and I ended up going to the carefree Coffee place this morning @ 8:00am hung out for an hour and took a trip out to Bartlett. We had a nice ride, shes riding much more relaxed after the track time in Vegas. [clap]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts