Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!!

I am looking for some clear turn signal lenses for my 1998 M900 with original turn signals.I have looked in a couple of Ducati Performance catalogs but i havent found anyone.Does anyone know where i can get hold off clear lenses for original turn signals ??

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,thats where i got my clear rear lense from!! Didnt know they had clear turn signals too.....thanx alot for the link :) I have bought some led inserts for my turn signals....with built in brake light too.So i needed clear lenses for turn signals

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im not sure if those fit 2000+.........but arent the turn signals the same on all Monsters ???

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pre 2000 signals are square... post 2000 signals are oval... different housing.
Sorry,forgot to reply earlier today!! But they only make led inserts for pre-2000 turn signals. So if you want led-inserts and clear lenses you need to switch to old turn signals :) :) It sometimes has it advantages to have an old bike.......

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Sorry,forgot to reply earlier today!! But they only make led inserts for pre-2000 turn signals. So if you want led-inserts and clear lenses you need to switch to old turn signals :) :) It sometimes has it advantages to have an old bike.......

i'm at odds... b/c after all the modifications, etc that I've already done and the fact that I'm re-doing the fuel tank, my baby won't be recognizable as a 2000 :(

·
Registered
269 Posts
I called Lockhart about a month ago and they said they had no ETA on the 2000+ clear lenses.In fact they were not very helpful at all. If you go to www.clearalternatives.com you can put in a request and when they get ti a magic # they will produce them. So they say. I've put in requests from all my email addresses . Sooo, maybe someday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts