Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just looking at the weather forecast.... it looks beautiful through the weekend. [thumbsup] i've been itching to ride after all the gloomy weather. any rides going on in the austin area?

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
hmmm I feel a saturday ride coming on.... 8)

let's see what we can work out..

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
were you on 2222 last night around 6? I just got off mopac and was making the turn on to 2222 when I heard a duc coming up behind me. yellow bike, yellow helmet- sounded bad ass- was thinking it might be you showing off the new pipes...

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I am up for riding sat. in a.m. anybody got a time & meeting place in mind?How's about Joe's on Congress 9ish, just let me know.-Anthony-

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dammit... sh*t just came up and now i have must do errands tomorrow morning

·
Registered
297 Posts
Did anyone ride this morning?

I was considering going for a short ride in the morning (12/17). Anyone else feel like getting out for a while?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Went this morning/afternoon for a ride from Austin to Johnson City (2222-620-Hamilton Pool-Fizburgh)...Awesone day!!!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I woke up sick yesterday. Spent most of the day in the bathroom- so I wouldnt have been much fun on the ride. We'll get everyone together one of these days.

Anthony- yeah, that must have been you. You turned off at the bottom of the first hill (I was in the Xterra that was kind enough to let you over into the right lane).

I am still down for the count today, so no riding for me for a few days.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Dang, tony, Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon..

I took a little 2 hour ride this morning. Just made the loop around Lake Travis. Found some pretty decent county roads leading from spicewood to Marble falls, then took 1431 & lime creek & Bull Lick Hollow back to 620, then back home.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Hope you feel better, thanks for the courteous driving on 2222, riding that time of day during the holidaze is lot's of stimuli for me...Peace, hope to ride soon w/you folks.-Anthony-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts