Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Click on the search button and type clear alternatives problem, maybe something there.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Did u hook up the thingies? ???

·
Registered
290 Posts
I had to drill two small holes,to get the little yellow wires through. I connected them to the turn signal cables.They came with cable spicers,If I remember right. the little hole don't matter anyway,since they are behind the LED board..hope this helps.. ;)

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Call them up. Their custormer service is pretty good.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just installed mine a couple of weeks ago and couldn't get a good connection with the solder-less connectors that came with it (just looking at it wrong would make the blinkers stop working ::)). I ended up breaking out the soldering gun and hooking it up "permanently" (though I did check that they were working with the wires just twisted together). I guess it is also possible that you got a defective unit.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
When I installed the CA integrated tail light, the brake light didnt work....in other words, with the key "on", the tail light was on but didnt get brighter when applying the foot or hand brake.

Took the whole thing apart and tried it again and it worked perfectly. The only thing I can assume is that I had the socket connector 180 degrees off the first time and the increased intensity brake light was acting as the running light.

I havent hooked up the signals yet. Ive gotta get it inspected then chop the tail.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
With the snap on wire taps, sometimes you need to get a little more force on them to cut though the insulation. When installing a CA light kit, I had to squeeze the taps closed with pliers to get a good connection. Once that was done - they worked just fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts