Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all of you who have already submitted your bike pics for the 2004 Calendar. Unfortunatly, some pics were submitted without the DML member's handle. Please take a look here and post which pic is yours.

-dj

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Ok, I posted two pic's (before we decide only one). How do I remove one? How do I claim the other?

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Here's one for you...

#21 has my name on it, but it's not mine... ::)

--Fillmore

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oops! How'd that happen :eek:

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, I posted two pic's (before we decide only one). How do I remove one? How do I claim the other?
Pic one and I'll remove the other. :)

S

·
0 Posts
I'm number 10. Will that change to number 11 or 12 when someone else adds a pic though? I am "Monster at the Wharf in Santa Cruz"

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
#18 is Bob Steffano (AcmeBob) Acme Rocket Bike

·
Registered
100 Posts
#24 "Il Mostro"

Bud

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
I submitted 25 and 26. I like 25 better if I have to choose one.

18 is a 916, not a Monster, and there are no Monster parts on that bike.

14 to 18 were submitted as a group, even though they're not of the same bike.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I am confused ??? Why does this matter that Bob's bike is a 916? It is in a Monster Frame and it is a beautiful bike! The english wheel work alone is truly a work of art! I think this whole calendar thing is starting to have way to many new rules...

·
Registered
403 Posts
Well this is the Ducati "Monster" Board, I would hope that only member "monsters" are in the calender, cause if not then what is the point of the whole thing.
No offense please.
:-/

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Bob is a member, and last time I checked there were more than a few people on this board with no "Monster". I am not being partial, just because Bob and I are very good friends ;)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Submitted one picture, it is my bike, there is a description,I am a member :)

R

·
0 Posts
Preface: What a nice job Bob did on his bike.

The 916 should be out. This is a DML calendar. The DML is a club. DML stands for ducati MONSTER list.

While we are on the subject how many photos does Dennis get to post? Seems we need a TRACK DAY DENNIS COMPANY CALENDAR and then our calendar.
Those track shots are not mine. So far I only put a shot of my own S4R track side. As soon as I find out this members real name I am going to submit the other shot for him.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts