Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard a rumor that Country Joe was moving from Jack Trebour to Ducati NYC. Has anyone heard anything about this? Someone know anything more?

·
Registered
760 Posts
For those of you who don't know

Country Joe used to be the head mechanic at the previous Ducati Manhattan that was located on 43rd and 11th a few years back. He's since moved to a few other shops, the latest being Jack Trebors in NJ.

IMO He's an excellent mechanic that brings a LOT of knowledge/experience to the table.

If this "rumor" were to be true, then I believe that Ducati SoHo would have some of the BEST mechanics under their wing and would certainly dispel any myths/fears about their mechanical abilities and I firmly believe that time would prove this.

Now, I have not heard word one from anyone about Joe moving to DucSoHo. But I agree it would have to be a pretty nice deal because the last time I heard, Joe doesn't live close at all. And I hope this does become a reality, but we'll see.

**** the rumors, whos got some proof?!?!

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
i'm close to trebours and need to return something. this is good and bad news. good for him for better opportunities...bad for me. poop.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I spoke with Joe about this, and although he admits that they tendered an offer to him, he declined.

However, we were within earshot of some of his colleagues, so his answer might have been somewhat tempered...

Bottom line: he says he's staying put. But if SoHo's offer was a great one, then I wish the best for him, whether he takes it or not.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The SOHO store is a Ducati Factory store
That is the only way they could make him a better offer.
More than likely there is also housing involved to help with the
commute.
Hopefully it does not happen i like Joe at the Trebour location.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts