Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... Saw the Chromo for the 2nd time here in Eagan, but wasn't able to talk to him this time.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Des,

I have ridden mountain bikes w/ a guy that has a chromo. I don't rember his name and I don't know where he lives but I can find out. He is friends with my wifes co-worker. I'll just ask him if some crazy girl has approached him twice to ask strange questions. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't talk to him this last time... Just saw him drive by... and I'm not CRAZY[smiley=smartass.gif]

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not in Denial!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok... I think that I would look better on that bike though!!!

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Desmodiva, you can pose on my red M900 anytime you want..... ;)
Hanns

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't think that I have had the pleasure of meeting you yet. :D Are you coming down to Bob's on Saturday?

Matt13~ Still okay if I get a ride on the back? I'm sure that Tony will be willing to trade with you everynow and then. That is if Tony's offer still stands!!

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Naw, can't make it to Bob's on Saturday even though it's less than a mile from where I live. I've got class Saturday morning/afternoon, then dinner with the parents followed by working at the bar for another wonderful night of babysitting drunk idiots. :) I'll make it out and meet up with all of you one of these days, hopefully next week/end if it's still nice out. Cheers,
Hanns

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
um, I thought we had an agreement that since we are first cousins that we shouldnt do it. I can let MATT have fun and I will watch. I like to watch.. :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tony!!! I wasn't talking about riding you!!! I was talking about the back of your bike!! You are bad!!! ::)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yeah that should be ok. We aren't going to early in the morning are we?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We are normaly there by 9:30... at bob's that is... or at least I am... Last time I got there at 8:20 though and Cuz' decided that he didn't want to show up at all... so I sat there through 3 large triple shot coffee's, and all by myself till Trent showed up around 9:30 or so...(Thank you Trent for keeping me company!!) :p Needless to say... I'm not staying there and drinking that much coffee again!! So... you guys let me know what time, and Tony... if you aren't there this time... I'm coming over and waking your A$$ up!!!!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Im not planning on boozing it up tonight, so I should be there on time. I am shooting for 9 ish so if I get there at 10 its all good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts