Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
superjohn said:
Man, I wish I had that last week. I could have worn black leathers and that helmet and gone to Franklin Street as a shift nob.
Hmmm...I'll give that a 3 out of ten. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
superjohn said:
I'll take 3/10. All kidding aside, I kind of like it.
Maybe I shoulda made this a poll...


I figured based on the convo at dinner on Thursday that it would be unanimous dislike.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
612 Posts
Rameses said:
How about this one...

Dave, hold still! Jobu's trying to check his makeup!

[cheeky]
Don't get me involved in this ****.


Does the helmet come with a matching 47' swingarm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jobu said:
Don't get me involved in this ****.


Does the helmet come with a matching 47' swingarm.
Being as its neither a brainbucket nor a Nazi helmet, no it does not come with a 47' swingarm. :p


it comes with a 37' swingarm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Years ago I met a guy with a chrome 3/4 helmet (open face but covered the ears) - it was extraordinarily heavy! Can't tell from the photo if that is paint or not but if it is "real" chrome you would need a strong neck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,884 Posts
if you could somehow figure out how to direct to sun's reflection into the people's eyes that cut you off, then it would be awesome.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
264 Posts
Movin said:
Years ago I met a guy with a chrome 3/4 helmet (open face but covered the ears) - it was extraordinarily heavy! Can't tell from the photo if that is paint or not but if it is "real" chrome you would need a strong neck.
That seems like it would cause more injury than protect you in a fall :-\
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Movin said:
Years ago I met a guy with a chrome 3/4 helmet (open face but covered the ears) - it was extraordinarily heavy! Can't tell from the photo if that is paint or not but if it is "real" chrome you would need a strong neck.
[laugh] It's NOT a metal helmet. Its chrome "paint."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pompetta said:
[laugh] It's NOT a metal helmet. Its chrome "paint."
nightsaber said:
Wonder what kind of camouflage that would look like when it starts to peel :)
Yep, you'd better be really careful with how you handle it.

Any little scratches and it'd look like crap.

(Not that it doesn't look like crap to start with.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rameses said:
Yep, you'd better be really careful with how you handle it.

Any little scratches and it'd look like crap.

(Not that it doesn't look like crap to start with.)
I just thought a chrome helmet would go good with my brass balls. >:D
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top