Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, our buddy Chris (captain intensity) is now the new parts, accessories, and apparel manager at Fast By Feracci in lovely philly (congratulations buddy!).

I suggested to him that we throw him a party, he suggested Rhodeside on Wednesday. So, for all coming to Rhodeside, be sure to buy him a beer and wish him well.

I'll be there, who else is coming to send him off in style?

·
Registered
928 Posts
I'm in, FBF how cool is that!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Wouldn't miss it!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I thinka I canna be a dere!.....question is...since we are all buying him going away beers...whose gonna be his designated driver???

·
Registered
480 Posts
A conflicting meeting has been rescheduled, so I'll be there. I now have almost daily business in Fairfax, so the trip is much less of a burden -- won't be riding, though. Brrrr.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I'm a maybe, but not looking so hot.

Congrats on the new gig man. And don't be surpised if Diane corners you about some exhaust clamps for her 620... you're inheriting a problem with the job.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
sorry I didn't make it last night...Cassie was in pain and in need of my attention...not one of her better days!...good luck up in PA with the new job!....if I didn't have a mortgage and other finacial responsibilities...I'd make a move into a cool set of occupational surroundings like that!....

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thanks to everyone for the kind words. And to thoses that showed up, thanks for the brews and good times. Ive had a lot of fun with you all, and you didnt even kick me out when I got rid of my monster. [thumbsup]

If anyone is looking at anything FBF or needs anything for their Duc, let me know. I know some people have had issues with FBF's web/phone sales and I really hope to mend the bridges lost. I will be the guy to go to. PM, email, or call. It'll be fun to talk ducatis with any of you and get paid for it. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts