Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two chopped and cored 916 Termi cans. I had these on my s2r 800. They will fit whatever bike you want to put them on. It is a great look and awesome sound. I currently am running a full Zard system so I don't need them. I bought them off a guy on DML.
Here is a pic of them on his S4- selling just the cans:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/dubstyl/Picture7150.jpg
Here is a pic of them now>

They can be painted whatever color you like.

I am only asking $100 for both or best offer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
do you have any idea what it'd take to get these to fit on a 06 s2r? I like the stubby look, but want both exhausts on the right side.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, other than a little creativity and some sweat I am not sure. I have an 05 s2r and did the split shotgun look with them. I do have a mocked up set up that I could include for you. Just find someone that can bend pipe and you are in business. As far as both on one side I am not sure. I will plat around with that set up tonight and let you know. For $100 you could have yourself a nice project and eventually a sick looking monster.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is what I just found to be the case. In order to mount them both on one side (assuming you still have the Catalytic converter) you will need to shorten the bottom "S" pipe by apx. and inch. Then to create some means to secure them to the frame. Not too daunting of a task.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts