Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wussup, here are the pics i got from the weekend. what more could you ask for: beautiful sunshiny weather, 7 monsters rolling on a thundercloud, twisty north shore roads...

first, on saturday 800darkdread, caxys1857, and me hooked up and i showed them roads of the far north shore

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
then on saturday a whole mess of us met up and went for a little spin:

900Duc_99's 1999 Monster 900:

valileo sporting some high mount leo's:

RedDuke's red hot monster and Jason_S4's in the background:

Had to stop off at Starbuck's so Jason could warm his hands...

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After we had enough monster riding, the fiance and I rode up to hit some balls at the batting cages. cool enough, there was a sweetass car/bike show there:

i've never seen one of these up close:

nor one of these!

coincidentally, a guy i used to jam with in junior high that i haven't seen in 5 years was there rolling on this all black civic (i wouldn't consider this rice since the car looks totally clean and unobnoxious):

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and on to the choppers, some pretty sweet bikes that would make HD cry...

This chopper's license plate is "Bld Lst" it's about 5 feet high with a suicide shifter and all kinds of dangerous pointy things all over the place:

my friend lost a lot of weight by going on the orange diet, you know only eating orange things like cheetos, carrots, oranges...anyways he probably would only ride this bike...

a rad looking chopper:

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
after a long day of riding I finished up my picture taking with a closing shot of my fiance and I:

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What an awesome weekend... It was great to meet y'all and i was impressed that everyone wore gear, wasn't acting all squiddly and rode very responsibly. hook up for some more rides, i'd like to find more roads in the chicago area... as for next weekend i'll be in our nation's capital, but if the weather holds for the following weekend you'll be sure to find me around

;D

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Great Pic's Ron I had a great time meeting everyone and Ilook forward to riding more before its too cold.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
The pics are awesome, so are Vals, I forgot to mention that on the other thread. I have to bring my camera next time. It's so cool. I've always seen tons of pics of groups and now I'm in one!

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hell yeah, if you guys want high res pics of something, pm me your email and i'll send them to ya.

enjoy the weather this weekend!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts