• Count 2 People.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Count 3 People.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many riders want to take out winter rabbit cage syndrom on a high spped go kart track?
Minimum 8 people needed for group reservation, so the more the cheaper!

Poll ends 12/7/2006.

Once we get a minimum of 8 people we can poll a Saturday in January!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
I'm not copping out, and I'm not definately in! Don't know, sounds fun, but might have work conflict. I don't know January's schedule yet. I hear GB has a little work possible.

·
Registered
134 Posts
im in... i can also get some other moto friends to go.

·
Registered
134 Posts
lets make this in dec, instead of jan... make it a pseudo-xmas party.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I am neither in nor out at the moment for a couple of reasons but I will say this...

Racing around there was some of the best time I had on 4 wheels as far as I can remember! That is my idea of a Bachelor party...I know I'm strange that way. It was fun and a workout for those wishing to push a series of fast laps without kicking the rear out. That just gives the gut a break....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dude, that conflicts with the paint session date!

I think you should pick a January date Val!

·
Registered
134 Posts
oops....i guess i should read the threads more carefully. :D

how bout sun dec17

·
Registered
134 Posts
if we do a grand prix, it is $80pp. what that gives u is 3 qualifying races.... the results of that will chose the top 10 drivers, where ur pts determing your grid for the grand prix. so some ppl will get 4 races, and some will get 3.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If we are to attend reservations need to be made. Just post here how many people you expect to bring. I will make reservations Monday morning. 12/11/2006

Cheers!

·
Registered
134 Posts
so what's the deal? i have some coworkers interested...maybe about 5ppl...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just found out that I cannot roll due to my early Chirstmas celebration/gift giving with my inlaws. I'm going to the Bean to celebrate Kwanza with my peeps.

I'll be glad to arrange shyte if cats still are planning on going! Just lemme know!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.