Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here is another idea. Wednesday night there is the cruise night is downtown Elmhurst or the Fudruckers in Addison on Rt 53. On Thursdays there is a cruise night in Geneva, I am not sure the location, but it is just south of the downtown area, I believe off of 3rd. Not for certain, but it's a huge lot. If anyone else knows of any events in their area, list them. I think we might be able to finally get together before the snow falls. Ride safe!
Jason

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
man, no love in here huh redduke? we should just throw out a day/time/place and hope people show. how was that car show? sorry i didn't show up, i was getting engaged.

what about sept 14, midday, streets of woodfield? that seems to be a central kinda place...

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TD,

Congrats on the engagement!! The car show was ok, barely any bikes, but a lot of cool cars. As for the Sept 14th, I will be in beautiful cancun mexico, I can't wait. Anyway, hopefully before yhe end of the season we can all meet up!

V

·
0 Posts
let me know the time and place to meet, and ill be there. streets of woodfield is kinda central. only objection i would have is dont want to be all squidly hanging out at there w/ all the high school kids. :)

outta curiousity, we gonna have rules to do these duc rides. for example everyone needs to wear helmet/jacket? just wondering cuz i know on other organized type group rides ive done, always require a min of some gear. just making sure everyone rides safe. :)

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
thanks redduke! it was kind of a spur of the moment thing. i went out, bought the ring, then asked...TOLD her. it was cool.

does sept 7th work with everyone? i feel ya on how many ricers/squids there are in SOW. OR we can always start up in the northern suburbs then plan a ride down to the city/western burbs. highland house is no longer there, but people are starting about 4 miles north at a truck stop called the full moon. we can always meet there, then work our way west/south. or we can ride up into wisconsin, my buddy can take us on some cool roads not too far away from gurnee mills.

as for riding gear, it's always important to be safe. i don't think that we can force anyone to wear their gear. it's only safe to say: dress appropriately and ride with common sense.

redduke, how long you gonna be in cancun? careful of the local cops, they suck. score some chicks that are staying at the ritz. that place rules.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts