Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just installed a set of Sato rearsets on my 2010 M696. These are adjustable in many ways, and really give good grip on boots. The machine work and quality are excellent.

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
Any issues with install?
Where did you get them from?
How adjustable?
Can you adjust them near the stock position? That is why I lost interest in the woodcraft ones. I need the legroom

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks great!! I also have similar questions too. I'm looking to find a little more relaxed riding position (lower my knees slightly). Friends keep telling me to swap rearsets but I just can't wrap my head arround how moving the pegs up and/or back would help. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No issues with installation. Or your dealer can do it in about one hour. They come with several pages of very clear instructions. The rear sets are can be adjusted to any position. Mine are set to just about 5 mm higher than the stock pegs, and the same distance front to back as stock. Check them out at www.satoracing.com. The folks there have all the information. I was very impressed with the quality. They also come in several different colors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts