Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I'm organising this ride for the 3rd year now Is any one interested??
Its great fun as only a small group. Last year we had 13 riders & raised $1100.00!
Give me a call or send me an email if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hey raafrebel, how about you give us some info on this board and then we can make a somewhat informed decision, like where, when, who, that sort of thing or at least a web site that could answer these sort of things we like to know, good luck.

Mmick

N

·
0 Posts
****, info in the pdf attachment, me thinks [thumbsup]

...... but ...... in case your old man's PC does not have acrobat reader installed:
Join the 3rd annual Alpine Ride to raise money for Riders for Health’s pioneering work in Africa.
Tumut to Omeo via the Great Alpine Road Bigger and better than ever!

30,000 children die every day in Africa from preventable disease. Come with us on the Alpine Ride and you can help stop this.

WHERE AND WHEN:
Leaving from Tumut NSW on 3rd February, riding down across the border to Bright and through to Omeo via the Great Alpine Road for a dinner and a few beers. There will be lots of great prizes to be given away including a set of Michelin tyres, track days and MotoGPmemorabilia.

COST:
A minimum donation of just $150 per person, which includes a meal on the Saturday night. All profits go directly to Riders for Health.

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO BOOK:
Contact Danny Rebel on 0419 225048. Closing date is 31st January 2007.

Hurry! Numbers are limited so book early!
Riders for Health are fighting disease by ensuring that public health workers can use reliable
motorcycles to deliver vital healthcare to rural communities in Africa.

Visit www.riders.org to found out more. Registered UK Charity 1054565

·
Registered
972 Posts
Oops! Sorry I did'nt see that, please forgive me.

Mmick

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its for a good cause, its all on the attachment. there will be a few other ducati riders as well this year.
looking forward to riding to Omeo as i have never been there, has any one else been through there? Good roads?
Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts