1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
maybe that's why yammy just gave him the boot :p

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Nah, he was racing pretty darn well this year, Corser was too good a prospect to let him go. A feel sorry for Pitt because he really did put on a pretty good show this year. Having said that, you wouldn't ditch Corser for Pitt. ;)

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Hey, I know, let's have the same argument in every thread in this forum. ::)

I've heard the parable about the hair hare and the tortoise, let's move on shall we.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
So I guess you've raced WSS then huh? Your opinion is more valid why? There is no expert in my opinion other than me and my opinion is that him winning the championship without winning a race is lame.

Have I raced anything? Sure, leaves in a stream (pro championship), billy carts (amongst friends), bmx bikes (amongst friends), long distance running at a regional level, I've raced plenty of stuff on my PSP. It's all irrelevant anyway but you go have fun with your straw man fallacy mate, weeee, look at you, you're arguing on the internet, good job!

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
ben bostrom - '98 ama superbike champ, 0 wins (on a honda)

...took his number one plate to ducati and "almost" won the championship the next year (with wins), but his teammate (gobert) no-showed the last round and mladin balked his fast qualy lap.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
EvilSteve said:
feel sorry for Pitt because he really did put on a pretty good show this year.
I noticed Pitt was testing the Ilmor at Valencia earlier in the week... (almost 5 seconds off the pace too :( )

big

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
I think he's the kind of rider who takes a while to get a good feel for a bike, I don't think MGP will work for him unless he's with a team that's prepared to give him a couple of years to figure it out.

·
Banned
1,350 Posts
EvilSteve said:
So I guess you've raced WSS then huh? Your opinion is more valid why? There is no expert in my opinion other than me and my opinion is that him winning the championship without winning a race is lame.

Have I raced anything? Sure, leaves in a stream (pro championship), billy carts (amongst friends), bmx bikes (amongst friends), long distance running at a regional level, I've raced plenty of stuff on my PSP. It's all irrelevant anyway but you go have fun with your straw man fallacy mate, weeee, look at you, you're arguing on the internet, good job!
That big mean nasty turd finally come out your arse? You seemed to be a little pinched up.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts