Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw there was a group buy a while back for a chain and sprocket package. Would there be any interest in another??

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Im in for the front 14t and some kind of Gold chain.....

·
Registered
393 Posts
Count me in 14t

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
I'd be interested. Let me know what brands and prices we are talking about...
J

·
Registered
393 Posts
Whats the status so far on the buy?

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I don't know what brand you guys are looking for, but I deal with PBR sprockets which can be anodized in the color of choice for the rear and the front can be drilled to be lightened or they both can come as standard units. http://www.pbr.it/

I also deal with Regina chains. http://www.reginachain.it/eng/index.asp

Both are super high quality products from Italy. If you guys want to try a group buy with these items I'll work on getting some numbers together. Let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would definitely be in on a 14 tooth front sprocket for my M695, as long as it was steel (not aluminum)

Brian F

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
If we were going for a very similar order to make it an effective group buy, we'd have to either do two separate group buys, a proposition might be:

• XYZ brand chain
    lightweight front sprocket with choice of teeth
    steel rear sprocket with choice of teeth.

Or the 2nd group

• XYZ brand chain
    lightweight front sprocket with choice of teeth
    ergal/anodized/hard ano rear sprocket with choice of teeth

That's the easiest way I see this getting accomplished. Of course its really up to a vendor and how much they are really willing to work with this. Others may have more experiences, my group orders in the past have been for custom shirts for about 50 people, a whole different ballpark.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I am VERY interested, but need the quick change rear sprocket, front and a 520 chain. I can only buy Renthal or AFAM, as I hate Vortex and the like.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts