Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

CF seat cowl for sale

2K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  pitbull 
#1 ·
I bought a CF seat cowl used off a member on this site and decided not to use it. It is used and may be a little faded but in very good shape, no big scratches.
I can e-mail pictures since I am very computer stupid and have not figured out how to post pics.
Make me an offer if interested.
I am thinking of a price.

gator

oops forgot, I bought it for a S4, I would assume it works for a 900 also.

#9 ·
#10 ·
Race_Day_Dennis: It's in excellent shape. There are a couple tiny scuffs at the very back, but barely noticeable. It's off my 01 monster and looking at the ducati site, they have a different one listed for 02 and on,even though they look the same to me. So, I'm not sure if it will fit post 01 monsters. The site lists them for $220 US, and I've seen them go on ebay for $150 +, but I would be happy to sell mine for $100.

G
#11 ·
Pitbull,
I am going to take the seat cover for now. Its my off season photographically. So things are tight. If you still have it in March, email me and I will take it. I will be better off then. I start shooting in 2 weeks.
I want to take the CF seat cowl and have it airbrushed. I have a design planed. It will look cool with it painted and the CF coming thru. I will show pictures when I am done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.