Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pictures of their cf headlight fairings...?
I have seen at least two kinds of cf fairings,but not on bikes....

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
i really like the red racing fairing because it has the "old" style monster windscreen shape AND has a tinted actual windshield.

the spareshack and DP "new" style CF windscreens don't have an actual windshield and i don't like how they look long and tall as opposed to a bit wider and curvy with vents. hope that makes sense.

i have a senna s4 too. sorry, i keep forgetting to take pics. i have the ducati duals headlamps, and the red racing fairing is nice because it DOES NOT come pre-drilled. i drilled the holes so that the windscreen actually sits on the headlamp bracket to keep it as low as possible and prevent the windscreen from flapping. basically the windscreen is wedged between the headlamp bracket at the bottom and the cluster at the top. i also put double-sided tape in between the windscreen and the headlamp side mounting points to further prevent any sort of windscreen movement shenanigans.

i also got the belly pan, which bolts right up, although you have to be a bit creative with the mounting bolts/brackets they provide and the shims that are already on the bike.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Articmonster said:
One that fits the original headlight.....
Again, there's a lot that fit the stock headlight. Do you mean the carbon verson of the factory fairing?

·
Banned
1,235 Posts
sexy!!!!! :eek:

Q

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is this the one they sell at monsterparts.com .....?
I'm also looking for pictures of the DP carbon racing headlight fairing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts