Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Those are bada$$. I want to get one for the monster but will have to wait some (wedding planning right now). I think this is going to be a very bleak year for upgrades and mods. Anything I put on the bike will have to be unseen to the woman. She'd definitely notice a CF belly pan. I could probably get away with a PCIII though...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
That's still a really good price. I believe D/P sells them for around 250. Ruben - sorry I didn't call you back, I've been having cell phone issues.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No Rube, it was $75 US dollars when I posted it! I knew it was cheap for a belly pan that's why I posted it. And how many more times can I say I posted it?

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
If I read that wrong I should have bought it! I was probably reading too fast! :'(

That would have been a great price. I have a used DP CF one for sale in excellent condition. List price is $344.28. Spareshack has them for $313.00 US. I think it will fit other Monsters than the S4/S4R, but if anyone is interested, better to check. The part number is 96928200B. $250.00 shipped (in the US).

G

·
Yeah I did. Comes out to $270 inclding shipping from England. Brand new too. However, I'm trying to see if there's a difference in belly pans 'cause I've seen them where the header/exhaust pipe doesn't protude from the bottom and that what I want. If there's a difference I'll just sell this one and look for the one I want.

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'm pumped that you go that part. i definitely want to get the belly pan for my bike but will have to wait until the wedding passes. Oh well.

G

·
Wedding bell too, huh?
I'm designing my upcoming event as well.
Mines on the farm (Mother and daughters dream).
Cayman Island honeymoon (Boss has a condo there).
What about you?

R.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'm definitely going to hold out for a c/f one. I'd also like to get the CF seat cowl too.

Ruben, I didn't even realize you asked me some questions here back on the 20th of Jan. I proposed on our cruise back in December. The wedding will be on October 9th of 2004. Honeymoon hasn't been determined yet. We're both pretty excited though about our future together. She's really supportive too with my motorcycle hobby. I've dated lots of women that love the bike at first but get really nervous and ask you to stop riding for fear you'll get hurt. Not that it's a bad thing, I just don't ever want to stop riding. I think I'd like the honeymoon to be in Europe. I get 27 days a year for vacation and I'm allowed to max out my vacation bank at 54 days. I'd like to take a months trip to Europe and backpack across. Basically have no set plan and just go wherever.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts