Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well again excellent workmanship - the only two minor complaints:

one: The shifter does not utilize a bronze bushing & o-rings (to seal it from the elements) like the OEM set-up.
After playing with the different locations I have it perfect for me - the shifter feel is perfect - very crisp and positive - I'm sure part of this is due to the Motul 300 synthetic ! And possibly no having the "drag" of the orings ;)

two: These are clearly heavier that the OEM forgings...but the adjustablity and comfort make up for this - It was as a suprise for me as all other CC compoments were lighter (despite appearances) than stockset-up ;)

The added bonus for those Zard users - my Heel now never touches the pipes and I'm not consciously positing my foot any differently ...I suspect the CC pegs and location are slightly wider than the stock..

We had fantistic weather today in the Toronto area - wow - never tought I'd be riding so close to Christmas!!

[thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Nice [thumbsup]

Were they hard to install? Also, did you end up placing them higher than stock? Lower? I often drag my stock pegs on really tight stuff with camber & I also don't like how narrow the OEM pegs are when I'm in sport mode as they really dig into the balls of my feet & make them numb on the longer canyons. Can't imagine what it woyuld be like at a track day!

Enjoy your early Xmas present [thumbsup]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts