monoblock radial Brembos
Marchesinis
Ohlins?

$15,000 :eek:

There ought to be a law!

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
I didn't think they could come up with a front end design (lights) that would look as good as the 998.

This is an awesome look, well balanced and it simply looks mean!

·
Registered
141 Posts
When I forwarded him the pics, Z asked me if I wanted one. I told him "nope, but I think it's purty." I just hope that isn't his way of asking for one for himself :-\

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hooligal said:
When I forwarded him the pics, Z asked me if I wanted one. I told him "nope, but I think it's purty." I just hope that isn't his way of asking for one for himself :-\
If it was me that would be a indirect way of me saying look what is going to be in the stable soon.

-ghost

Tell Z I said congrats [cheeky]

·
Registered
141 Posts
ghostwho said:
Tell Z I said congrats [cheeky]
Ha, but I'm the one who pays the bills. It would be a little difficult to sneak that in ;)

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Hooligal said:
Ha, but I'm the one who pays the bills. It would be a little difficult to sneak that in ;)
So does that mean that you wear the pants as well? [cheeky] I'm having a hard time picturing the superhero wearing a skirt.... [laugh]

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Damn,

I judt made a mess in my shorts ;D I just bought a S4Rs and all the wife said is "You bought another motorcycle, how many do you need?"

My reply was as many as it takes! I am bummed out the wrist being al toast right now, might be a while before I can ride the 996, but new Duc is wild!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts