Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
I see there have been no posts with an answer. Just curious, why are you searching for "the green brake fluid that the GP bikes use :) we call it "hulk juice"? There are plenty of alternative high-buck brake fluids available. Castrol SRF and Brembo LCF are but two.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well its kinda stupid actually but my buddy with a busa is dying to find the stuff because thats what the gp guys use...he has clear lines and wants the hulk juice in em...it would go nicely with the 25K front end that he has on the bike :)

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
The only green brake fluid I know of is LHM fluid which is a mineral oil and must not be used in a system designed for glycol (Conventional DOT 3,4,5.1) brake fluid. I have no idea if they are using this in the GP bikes. This would require different seal materials and possible other changes as the viscosity is also different.

If your buddy is determined to have green brake fluid perhaps he could mix ATE super blue with a nice yellowish amber DOT 4 and get green :-\

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
howie said:
The only green brake fluid I know of is LHM fluid which is a mineral oil and must not be used in a system designed for glycol (Conventional DOT 3,4,5.1) brake fluid. I have no idea if they are using this in the GP bikes. This would require different seal materials and possible other changes as the viscosity is also different.

If your buddy is determined to have green brake fluid perhaps he could mix ATE super blue with a nice yellowish amber DOT 4 and get green :-\
you could just mix the two ATE colors together, they have a super blue and a TYP 200 gold, that'll get you in the green range.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.