Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Castle in Harveysburg, OH. Who knew.
This is where the Ohio Renaissance Festival is.
They have a barbecue restaurant on the premises. It was a hassle getting in the place. I saw the castle and thought it would make a good photo.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,590 Posts
Very nice. You certainly get out and ride a lot. I'm jealous. I spend all my time in the garage just trying to keep all the bikes legal and running. I think I should sell all of them other than the 900SS.

When I lived in Kalamazoo Michigan, there was an old mansion that was always referred to as the castle. It wasn't nearly as ornate as that.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are all the bikes listed still in your garage? I'd keep Paul Smart, S4RS, 900SS and the Norton. One of the few advantages of being an old retired dude. I ride whenever I want.

·
Super Moderator
3,590 Posts
All the bikes listed plus at least a dozen more are in my garage or motorcycle shed. There are a couple more Ducati not listed, such as my lady friend's yellow M750. Those are some of my favorites, almost in order.

Ah to be retired. I want to retire in Roatan. A tiny little island. I hope to have a little Honda CB125 or RD60 in those days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts