Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found a termi carbon exhaust system for $450, but it's specifically stated that it will fit a monster 620 from '95 to 2002. i have a M695 and this deal is f'in nuts. i asked the seller if it would fit my monster and they didn't know. i want pipes as soon as possible but money's tight and termi carbon is way out of my price range so a new exhaust system for this amount is too good to pass up. can anyone help?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would try but i just don't want to spend the $ and it not fit and me screw something up
i know i'm being a pansy but i just wanna make sure it will be close enough to fit

·
Registered
320 Posts
Not that it prolly matters, but, there was no 620 in '95. I think they started in '01-'02. As stated above, they should fit, and if they dont, make them...too good a price to pass on.

Erik

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
You can use this procedure to check Ducati's official position on part fitment:

*Check www.Ducati.com
*Click on SHOP > Accessories
*Use the dropdown menu under SEARCH to input Monster, then 620 -- After it displays the options available for the M620
*Click on the +Exhaust (or whatever you're interested in) and find the part you're looking for
*Click it to display the part
*Click on the "Fits On" button in the lower LH corner, a popup will appear listing the bikes it'll work on
*Check if your bike's on the list....

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Heck, even if the manufacturer lists the part as fitting on your bike there is no guarantee that it'll bolt right up. I'd estimate that about 80%, or better, of the aftermarket parts you get will require some level of persuasion to get them to fit. It's a fact of life so get used to it. [laugh]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts