Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything is off a 99 M900

So I just got my bike home and I am looking to trades for a couple parts. I have a Carbon Dreams Headlight fairing, Flawless, no scratches or anything, This is the headlight fairing that mounts directly to the headlight and emiminates your headlight brackets, Discontinued from Carbon Dream, sold for over 200$ will part for 150$ or 145$ with your stock brackets.

I also have a Single bar end mirror, dont know the brand, but its square and has a cap for the opposite bar, looks great, looking for a trade for a different mirror setup, preffer something low, maybe round bar ends? Give me offers. SOLD

Front fender has been re-cleared, retails for over 150$ new im looking for a stock graphite/dark grey/whatever front fender + 50$ I WILL NOT SELL WITHOUT A TRADE.

Looking to trade a solid carbon clutch cover for some kind of vented one, open to anything really, as long as the rear half has some kind of foot protection (dont want t pick up laces or rip off my jeans) give me offers.

Ill be adding more to this list, so check back, email is the best way to contact me.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Re: Carbon Dream Parts, Bar end mirrors, Fenders. Looking for trades

If you do not fine a trade, I would be interested inthe front an rea fenders, but I need to see if they would fit a 2000 M750. Keep me posted if you don't trade.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

rodeoclown said:
If you do not fine a trade, I would be interested inthe front an rea fenders, but I need to see if they would fit a 2000 M750. Keep me posted if you don't trade.
Will do, youve got first if they dont trade in 2 weeks

·
Registered
1,660 Posts

I'd also be interested in your front fender if you don't find anyone to take it. I need one for my '95 m900 so I'm sure it'll fit whereas I think rodeoclown's bike might have the different mounting bolt spacing. If it falls through with him PM me and I'll buy the front fender off ya. Thanks and good luck with the trades!

·
Premium Member
355 Posts

Thanks but erkishhorde is right. I just searched one of the parts shops and it looks like 2000 and newer would fit but not earlier.

Thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts

Interested in the rear fender. Check you PM's :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Im also looking for a vinal or weather proof cover, if anyone wants to work out a trade with that too.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts

What kind of light set up is that in the rear? where can I find it.

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts

gianr6 said:
What kind of light set up is that in the rear? where can I find it.
carbon dream.
i dont think they sell them anymore...they do come up for sale used occasionally.
(my wife has one on her bike, and i keep trying to talk her into a chop instead ;D)

·
Registered
48 Posts

I might be interested in a clutch cover swap. Is your cover from DP? This is what I have:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Movin said:
I might be interested in a clutch cover swap. Is your cover from DP? This is what I have:
Sent PM [thumbsup]

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No I dont think so, buuuuuuut ...... how much would you offer me for them? + stock covers. I might consider a trade for some open covers too. [thumbsup]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts