Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know what kind of bikes you guys have but what are you riding in?

Myself, 2001 Honda Acord EX V6 Coupe: Carbon Fibre hood, VIS racing side skirts, VIS octane front and rear bumper, nighthawk black, grey leather interior.

R.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
99 Ford Explorer Sport, red (as if there was any other color!). Just had it detrashed. It was my white trash machine, brush guard, grill lights, headlight cover, bid ol' FORD sticker in the rear window and loud exhaust. Still loud and the ford sticker is comming off as soon as I get a Ducati sticker. 8)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nope. Never "off roaded" like real trails and such, but I hop the curb every time I need to get through traffic and cut through the occasional field. And snow! I make my own parking spots come winter when the lots are full of snow mounds. But I've never when trail off roading. I don't wanna scratch the paint...lol.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
B and I went to Canada in the back woods of Ontario really deep where they have moose n shyte. We were riding off road in her low ass Grand Prix. She wanted to be all adventerous and try to go deeper in the woods but I dropped that idea quick! i wasn't trying to get stuck and pull her transmission out on a sharp rock! I really want to beat up a truck off road. Was thinking about trading in the accord for an xterra. Those look fun.

R.

·
Registered
724 Posts
i got a 97 jeep wrangler (sahara)

i'll hop off road once in awhile when up by my buddies in the north woods of assconsin. but im not really rigged up to get myself outta a hole or anything, so not too much ;)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'd say steer clear of the xterra unless you get the 210hp engine. The regular one is weak! I had a grand cherokee with the V8 from 97 - 00, lots of fun but the gas mileage blew.
Currently have an 01 Acura CL Type S. No mods yet, planned are comptech CAI and comptech headers. I also plan to put a small sub system in the car.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're gonna kill 'em with the Comptexh parts!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My Honda will smoke you though!
I stole a porsche 911 and fitted the engine in mine!

R.

·
Registered
327 Posts
i got a 97 jeep wrangler (sahara)

i'll hop off road once in awhile when up by my buddies in the north woods of assconsin. but im not really rigged up to get myself outta a hole or anything, so not too much

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
What does all this mean, "
If you want to go offroading let me know, I have a CJ/Wranglerwith a fuel injected 304V8, 35" swamper boggers,5.88 gears and a 8000# winch. "

Sounds like a boat - boats are cool. We need a cat on our mocha club to have a sail boat or some kinda off shore thing so we can go hook it up in lake michigan this summer.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Jeeps are like ducati's you either get it or you dont[smiley=laugh.gif]...Actually the list is the mods Iv'e done to the drivetrain and suspension that mean "I dont get stuck"

·
Registered
724 Posts
What does all this mean, "
If you want to go offroading let me know, I have a CJ/Wranglerwith a fuel injected 304V8, 35" swamper boggers,5.88 gears and a 8000# winch. "

Sounds like a boat - boats are cool.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Do you seriously race a sail boat? I wanna be part of the crew. Hook me up yo! I love boating and water sports. On Friday am if you're available you want to ride over to your old place so I can get some 303?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts